- How did the dog found his master?
- Why did no one dare offend the dog?
- Who the dog found himself a new master?
- Why did the dog say goodbye to the wolf?
- How did Patrick sometimes feel for himself?
- Why did Patrick think his cat was playing with what was it really?
- How did Patrick help the little man?
- What did Patrick hate?
- Why does Patrick feel himself ignoramus?
How did the dog found his master?
Answer: The dog felt a need for a master because he was tired of wandering about all by himself and being scared of those who were stronger than him.
So, he decided to have a master who was stronger than anyone on the entire earth.
Answer: He chose the wolf as his first master..
Why did no one dare offend the dog?
Ans: He serve the Lion for a long time because he found there was no more powerful and stronger than lion in the forest and so no one dared to touch the dog or offend him in any way. Therefore, the dog lived happily by serving the lion for a long time.
Who the dog found himself a new master?
2. Why did the dog leave the Wolf? The dog first found the Wolf as his master because he thought that the Wolf is very powerful. But as he realised that the wolf also fears someone and that is a Bear, he decided to leave the Wolf as he wanted a master who did not fear anyone and went to the Bear.
Why did the dog say goodbye to the wolf?
Why did the Dog say goodbye to the Wolf? Ans: The Dog noticed that the Wolf was afraid of the Bear. So he left the weak master and joined the Bear.
How did Patrick sometimes feel for himself?
Patrick felt happy and called himself a fortunate one. He asked the elf to do his homework in return. Though the elf was not ready for it yet, he offered to do this for him for 35 days (one semester).
Why did Patrick think his cat was playing with what was it really?
Patrick thought that his cat was playing with a little doll. In reality it was an elf i.e., a man of the tiniest size. Answer: Patrick saved the little man’s life from the cat as he did not hand him over to the cat.
How did Patrick help the little man?
How did Patrick help him? Ans: Patrick helped him by consulting a dictionary, guiding the little man in doing sums in arithmetic and read out portions from history book.
What did Patrick hate?
Ans: Patrick hated homework and loved sports. He called himself lucky when the tiny man agreed to do all his homework.
Why does Patrick feel himself ignoramus?
Answer- Patrick was a student who never liked studies and homework. … As a result he remained a poor student in the class. He learned nothing about different subjects. As he was ignorant about everything, he considered himself to be an ignoramus.