- What is the qualification of post master?
- How do you spell side lines?
- What is the highest salary in post office?
- What is the starting salary for a postman?
- What is difference between postman and postmaster?
- What is the maximum age limit for post office job?
- What does Visavis mean?
- What is the meaning of postmaster?
- What is the salary of sub postmaster?
- What is the salary of postmaster in India?
- How do you become a post officer?
- Is branch post master a permanent job?
- What is a sub postmistress?
What is the qualification of post master?
The prerequisite criterion to turn out to be a Post Master General is a graduation or Associate’s degree in Business Management.
Aspirants who have conceded the Bachelors’ Degree in Public Administration or related subjects are also qualified.
They should have completed the course from a certified University..
How do you spell side lines?
Correct spelling for the English word “sideline” is [sˈa͡ɪdla͡ɪn], [sˈaɪdlaɪn], [s_ˈaɪ_d_l_aɪ_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What is the highest salary in post office?
Rs26000The highest basic salary is of the Secretary who belongs to the Gazetted Group A, salary being Rs26000.
What is the starting salary for a postman?
According to Glassdoor, the typical Royal Mail Postman salary is £23,000. However, postman salaries at Royal Mail can range from £13,007 – £34,582. The hourly rate for a postman or postwoman is thought to be between £10-£11.
What is difference between postman and postmaster?
As nouns the difference between postmaster and postman is that postmaster is the head of a post office while postman is (chiefly|british) someone (implied male) who delivers the post (mail) to, and/or collects the post from, residential or commercial addresses, or from public mailboxes.
What is the maximum age limit for post office job?
The age limit for this position for the recruitment in Post Office must be between 18- 27 years as of November 3, 2020.
What does Visavis mean?
· Words. Vis-à-vis is a loanword from French, and its literal meaning is “face-to-face.” In English, vis-à-vis is used as an adverb, adjective, and noun with its literal meaning. As a preposition, vis-à-vis is used to compare things, or as synonym for “opposite” or “facing.”
What is the meaning of postmaster?
1 : one who has charge of a post office. 2 : one who has charge of a station for the accommodation of travelers or who supplies post-horses.
What is the salary of sub postmaster?
India Post (India) Sub Postmaster Monthly Pay Sub Postmaster salaries at India Post (India) can range from ₹52,627-₹56,600.
What is the salary of postmaster in India?
India Post GDS Salary 2020PostMinimum TRCA for 4 Hours (Level 1)Minimum TRCA for 5 hours (Level 2)Branch Postmaster (BPM)Rs 12,000Rs 14,500Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)Rs 10,000Rs 12,000Dak SevakRs 10,000Rs 12,000Jan 5, 2021
How do you become a post officer?
Educational Qualification – 12th pass from any recognized board / university / institute. Selection Process – Selection or Written Examination / Personnel Interview, on the basis of the marks obtained by Candidate in 10th/12th or on the basis of personal criteria and decisions fixed by India Post.
Is branch post master a permanent job?
I can say 100% its permanent job. After you got selected and placed in Branch Post Office as GDS, you will go under 2 year probation period. Once you commit your probation period, regular order will be issued which will make you permanent in this job.
What is a sub postmistress?
sub-postmistress in British English (ˌsʌbˈpəʊstmɪstrɪs) (in Britain) a woman who runs a sub-post office.